Nusa Lembongan Transfer
Nusa Lembongan is a pristine tropical Island, its highest point is 50 meters above sea level. Lembongan has an average rainfall of approximately 1000 mm per year. Little temperature variation from 30 degrees Celsius occurs between the only two seasons this island experiences being the wet and the dry. The wet season is from December to February and the dry is from March to November.
Duration: Approx. 15 minutes per way
- Prices are per helicopter. Prices are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and are inclusive of 10% government tax.
- Nusa Lembongan transfers operate during day light hours only.
- Aircraft capacity allows 1-5 passengers on a flight. For 6 passengers and above please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Landing fee may apply to and from a variety of privately owned locations.
- Overnight stays are available upon request
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our policies for more details
Aircraft weight and balance requirements are strictly adhered to according to Indonesian Civil Aviation Authority regulations; this is for passenger safety and will under no circumstances be compromised. Air Bali Helicopter is not authorized to carry dangerous goods. All passengers and bags will be weighed prior to boarding the aircraft. Excess luggage may be stored at Air Bali Helicopter facilities free of charge.
- The total payload available when chartering the helicopter is a combination of passengers, baggage and cargo expressed as the total payload available in kilograms.
- Luggage sizes are based upon 55cmx40cmx20cm dimensions and max 23kg per piece.
Larger items must be arranged with Air Bali Helicopter prior to the flight.
- Maximum weight allowable for passengers and baggage is 380kg.