Take to the skies on a helicopter tour to “The Bukit”. First we fly along Jimbaran Bay, famous for its dramatic fine and white sandy beach. After 10 minutes you reach Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple, one of Bali’s most iconic temples, located atop a limestone cliff towering 90 meters above the Indian Ocean. Fly back via Bali’s secret beach and get up close and personal with its waves with a background of turquoise sea.
Duration : Approx. 25 minutes
- Prices are per helicopter. Prices are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and are inclusive of 10% government tax.
- For Shared basis please contact us to discuss if there may be other passengers travelling on your requested flight. Tours are confirmed with a minimum of 4 passengers.
- Aircraft capacity allows 1-6 passengers on a flight.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our policies for more details.