TANAH LOT AND ULUWATU TEMPLE
IDR 4.952.500 / Person
Get yourself seated in comfort and let us fly you along the coastline of Bali. The first temple we reach is the mysterious Tanah Lot Temple, also known as the ‘’Temple of the Rock’’. After, we will take you to Bukit Peninsula, the southern end of the island which features a dry, barren and stony landscape. Here we will find Uluwatu which means "the head of stone", and is one of the most spectacular Hindu temples along the Bali coastline.
Duration : Approx 35 minutes
- Prices are per person. Prices are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and are inclusive of 10% government tax.
- For Shared basis please contact us to discuss if there may be other passengers travelling on your requested flight.
- Tours are confirmed with a minimum of 4 passengers.
- Aircraft capacity allows 1-6 passengers on a flight.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our policies for more details.