Discover Lombok's Mt. Rinjani, Indonesia's second highest volcano. At 3,726 meters, it towers over Lombok, and boasts a - 10 kilo meter wide crater - a habitat with deep gorges, towering walls, hot springs, waterfalls, and a perfectly shaped volcanic cone. This strato- volcano's oval-shaped Segara Anak caldera also contains a 230-m-deep lake. The hike up the volcano takes several nights to conquer on foot. Your flight also includes panoramic vistas of rainforests, deep and meandering valleys only visible from the sky.
Duration : Approx. 150 minutes
- Prices are per helicopter. Prices are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and are inclusive of 10% government tax.
- For Shared basis please contact us to discuss if there may be other passengers travelling on your requested flight. Tours are confirmed with a minimum of 4 passengers.
- Aircraft capacity allows 1-6 passengers on a flight.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our policies for more details.