LAKE KINTAMANI & MT.BATUR
Experience our most demanded tour which fly you to the breath taking volcano crater of Mt. Batur. Lake Kintamani, Bali’s largest lake, situated within this crater, next to a younger active volcano. The small volcano is constantly recreating itself in periodic eruptions of ash and rock. The Mt. Batur is the remains of a huge explosion that occurred thousands of years ago. We explore this sometimes-smoking volcano by circling the crater. The return of journey to the Heliport takes us via Ubud villages over river gorges and beautiful rice fields.
Duration : Approx. 55 minutes
- Prices are per helicopter. Prices are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and are inclusive of 10% government tax.
- For Shared basis please contact us to discuss if there may be other passengers travelling on your requested flight. Tours are confirmed with a minimum of 4 passengers.
- Aircraft capacity allows 1-6 passengers on a flight.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our policies for more details.