Air Bali Helicopter reserves the right to alter or terminate any or all of our flights due to security, weather, acts of God, or for any other reason we deem necessary. Please be advised that unforeseen circumstances may interfere with on-time departures.
- Prices and flight schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Prices are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and are inclusive of 10% government tax.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure reservations. Passengers may pay the deposit by cash, debit or credit card, internet transfer or bank wire transfer. Please make contact with us for our bank account details.
- Banking & Internet deposits can take up to 72hrs to reach our account. Air Bali Helicopter is not responsible for any bank charges.
- Note: Full payment must be completed prior to flight.
- There is a 3% surcharge for credit/debit card payment.
- We accept: VISA and MasterCard.
Flying with Children
- A child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child with an adult at no additional charge. Children 24 months and older require an individual full-fare seat.
- Please advise the level of assistance required for any disabled passengers and whether the passengers are in a wheelchair so that we can accommodate their needs with ease.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs can be carried on our aircraft. Please note that our staffs are not trained to lift any passengers.
- Pregnant passengers are welcome to fly at their own risk. We advise that passengers seek approval from their doctor or GP.
- Please note that all passengers are required to wear a seatbelt during flight regardless of their medical condition.
- Air Bali Helicopter accepts no responsibility for any adverse effect on the passenger or the unborn child due to the nature of the flight.
- Aircraft weight and balance requirements are strictly adhered to according Indonesian Civil Aviation Authority regulations; this is for passenger safety and will under no circumstances be compromised.
- The total payload available when chartering the helicopter is a combination of passengers, baggage and cargo expressed as the total payload available in kilograms.
- Accurate individual passenger weights MUST be provided at the time of booking.
- Failure to provide accurate weights may result in the passenger(s) being unable to fly.
- Air Bali Helicopter will take no responsibility for any costs associated with the passenger(s) being unable to take their flight if inaccurate weights are provided.
- If passenger(s) are unable to fly due to inaccurate weights no refund will be given.
- 25% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your flight.
- Reservations cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled flight will be assessed a 100% cancellation fee to the credit card.
- Passengers failing to board their flight will be considered a no-show. No-shows will be assessed a 100% cancellation fee. No refund will be made for any unused portion once any segment is used.
- If you need to change or cancel your tour reservation, please provide us with 48 hours notice prior to your scheduled tour time and we will be happy to accommodate you.
- If passengers elect not to travel due to weather but flights are still operational, 100% cancellation fee will apply. Please note that the call on the weather is at the absolute discretion of your pilot.
- Any flight cancelled by Air Bali Helicopter will not incur a cancellation charge and all endeavors will be made to re-schedule the flight to another time to suit the guests’ availability.
- Air Bali Helicopter will not be held liable for costs associated with airfares, accommodation or anything else due to helicopter flights which do not proceed as booked.
- Due to the nature of helicopter operations in Bali and in surrounding mountainous areas all flights are operated at the discretion of the pilot in command and or Air Bali Helicopter management.
- In the interest of safety, all of our tours and charters operate weather pending. Weather conditions such as low cloud, fog, gusty winds, or electrical storms present in the area of the flight path may require either cancellation or rescheduling of the booking.
- Flights can still operate in wet weather as visibility may still be good.
- If bad weather occurs during the flight (e.g. volcano tour) the aircraft will be diverted to an alternative route for the reminder of tour. Any additional flight time incurred will be charged after the flight.
- We always endeavor to deliver our products as described in any of our advertising material or flight confirmations; however sights, flight paths and flight times may vary due to weather, air traffic control, or pilot discretion.
- Although Air Bali Helicopter will endeavor to fly all guests at their pre-arranged timeslot, we cannot always guarantee flight departure and arrival times due to factors beyond our control. Restrictions imposed by Air Traffic Control and temporary inclement weather conditions may delay our flight schedule.